Friday, April 4, 2014

I studied B tech but I have 20 back papers but I have done ccna and mcse. Do I get a good job using these?

I studied B Tech but I have 20 back papers but I have completed ccna and mcse. Can I get good job using these?. Because I think its very difficult to finish my engineering course So I did ccna and mcse parallely . Can any one give me a valuable advice for me. Can I Search for a job or do I need to join one more course regarding Computer networking. If I go for interview - means if they ask degree what to do.

Help me please am eagerly waiting for the answers

Answer: 
You will get good jobs on the basis CCNA and MCSE courses. There are many job opportunities for CCNA and MCSE certified professionals. It does’nt matter u have’nt completed B.tech just ur knowledge matters. Don’t go for big company, just look for a small company and you will get a job easily. Also, you can do Microsoft online courses parallally, all u have to do is just take glance on following site.

This site is all about job oriented IT courses.

http://trinitytrivandrum.com/

Sehedule the best MCSE training according to your needs and availability; you are in the driver’s seat. MCSE training videos by Trinity Technologies feature the finest Microsoft and Cisco Certified Instructors in the industry. This self-paced MCSE training package includes everything you will need to fully prepare for and pass your certification exams.

Source: http://trinitytrivandrum.com/index.aspx

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success..
    mcse courses london

    ReplyDelete